Sublegals Vol 12, No 04, 27 January 2006:
- Bush Administration Comes Out of Closet on Salmon With Anti-Fishing Policy Announcement. 12:04/01.
- Slow Food Hosts Dungeness Symposium Supporting Local Crabbers. 12:04/05.
- Fishermen Vigil on Exxon Valdez Spill Suit Appeal, No Decision Yet by Ninth Circuit. 12:04/07.
- Ecotrust Report on Fishery Socioeconomics of Two California Marine Sanctuaries Released. 12:04/09.
- Fish Films in Ashland and San Francisco. 12:0411.
- AND MORE……
New Zealand Oceans policy: Information on the development of New Zealand's Oceans Policy is now available on the Ministry for the Environment website - http://mfe.govt.nz/. The Oceans Policy is about establishing a better way to integrate the management of our oceans and achieve sustainable development.
Sublegals Vol 12, No 02, 13 January 2006:
- Independent Science Panel Finds NMFS OCAP BiOp Flawed, Not Based on Best Science. 12:02/01.
- PLF Tries Again to Remove Salmon Protections Under ESA. 12:02/03.
- Nyet to Norwegian Farmed Salmon Found Contaminated With Cadmium and Lead. 12:02/06.
- Kostynuik Leaving “Farmed and Dangerous Campaign,” IFR Offices. 12:02/09.
- Northern Crab Season Finally Opens at Disappointing Price. 12:02/10.
- AND MORE……