The Worldfish Center is an international organisation devoted to research partnership, capacity building and policy support on living aquatic resources, contributing to food security and poverty eradication in developing countries.
It is not an intergovernmental organisation but is governed by a Board of eminent people, and is part of the CGIAR  group of organisations - a strategic alliance to mobilise science for the benefit of the poor.
Worldfish is headquartered in Penang, Malaysia, but has various field stations and regional centres around the tropical world, including:
- Worldfish Pacific Office , Noumea, New Caledonia
- Worldfish Solomon Islands, Gizo
- Worldfish Cambodia Office
- Worldfish Philippines Office
- Worldfish Malawi Office
- Worldfish Egypt Office
- Worldfish Cameroon Office
- Worldfish Bangladesh Office